Wednesday, March 30, 2011

In Transit

arrived in Los Angels after afairly uneventful flight. Both my phones ROAM as i am writing this with Opera mobile. LAX was a joke to go through for immigration. worst EVER! the guy at customs just wanted to know if I had 10 grand or more in broken english then waved me on. They had no duty free on arrival so I missed out on cheap 101 wild turkey. I was in the wrong Q for the TSA scanners but didnt even get a patdown after my bags were scanned :( waiting for United flight to Chicago

4 comments:

  1. Big man. Glad to hear you are safe and well and didn't get kicked off in hawaii for drunk and disorderly behaviour. Hope you have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice work Cam. Was wondering how you were going and where you were.

    I think both times I went through LAX it was a hispanic dude with a name I couldn't pronounce. At least you are in now, look out America, Australia is here. Take it easy, enjoy the baseball Friday night, you lucky bastard :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cam turns up in Chicago, and this appears on the news...

    http://www.macstories.net/news/woman-tragically-dies-after-senseless-iphone-theft/

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Mark, we have the sketch, but no glasses?!?

    http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/news/local/chibrknews-police-release-sketch-of-man-wanted-001,0,7674719.photo

    ReplyDelete