Thursday, April 21, 2011

Back on the Road

The car feels a lot better on the road. All round shocks, left front wheel bearing, new front brakes, rotor, dizzie cap, points, plugs and a tune-up do make a difference. I bi-passed Phoenix. I can't work out what makes it one of the faster growing cities in the US. Hoover dam is great but I think its also the site for the dam that makes it such a marvel. Building a dam that large when they did must have been hard but building it where they did makes it even greater. I have had a head full of dust for the last 3 to 4 days and think it may have taken its toll. It is spring here and I feel like I have hay fever fairly bad.
Walked the strip and had a gander around but will be glad to be leaving for the sterile beauty of Death Valley and the backside of the Sierra Nevada range.

No comments:

Post a Comment