Friday, April 1, 2011

batta batta batta swaiinnnngg batter!

awesome. tried to get a beer and food outside but too chaotic. hopefully the rain will hold off enough for a full game.
 The rain didn't hold of but I think there was about 1cm of light rain over the course of the game. They don't stop play for rain so no time was lost. I guess the ball isn't skipping off a slippery pitch and you can't legally aim at the batter anyway. I couldn't seem to upload the above picture off my camera so waited till I got back to my hotel and cropped it a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know you're making use of the mobile data roaming :-) Nice sunny morning in Canberra. Just been for a ride to gundaroo and back. Hope your got your money cards sort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the people in the photo in the white hoods ku klux klan?

    ReplyDelete